[sapphire-dev] New topic in forum Sapphire, called Simple Example, by Steve Hyatt

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Simple Example Author: Steve Hyatt Date: Wed, 29 November 2017 05:32
Hi.

I went through a simple tutorial on the web and now have a test plugin that can edit a number of parameters on a single page, implemented as single Java interface of basic types.

I want to extend that so that one of the properties is a 'complex' item implemented as another Java instance.

I have the model setup but can't get the sdef working. Is there a minimal example/sample of doing this?

Thanks

Steve
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top