[sapphire-dev] New topic in forum Sapphire, called checkbox.layout hint is ignored, by Jens Rabe

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: checkbox.layout hint is ignored Author: Jens Rabe Date: Wed, 22 February 2017 04:39
I am trying to show a checkbox that is bound to a boolean property. Currently I have in my model:

    @XmlBinding(path = "use-authentication")
    @Label(standard = "Use Authentication")
    ValueProperty PROP_USE_AUTHENTICATION =
            new ValueProperty(TYPE, "UseAuthentication");

    Value<Boolean> getUseAuthentication();

    void setUseAuthentication(Boolean value);

And in my sdef:
                        <property-editor>
                            <hint>
                                <name>checkbox.layout</name>
                                <value>trailing.label.idented</value>
                            </hint>
                            <property>UseAuthentication</property>
                        </property-editor>

However, the field is still shown as a text box. What am I missing?
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top