[sapphire-dev] New topic in forum Sapphire, called Using platform: URLs for image tags in sdef files, by Jason Pell

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Using platform: URLs for image tags in sdef files Author: Jason Pell Date: Thu, 10 November 2016 20:02
References to images in other plugins seem to be ignored in sdef files.

I have a <image tag:

<image>platform:/plugin/com.veda.dp3.common.generator/com/veda/dp3/common/generator/config/WizardBanner.png</image>

When I run the wizard the WizardBanner.png is not displayed. However if I copy the image to the same project and reference thus:

<image>com/veda/dp3/common/generator/config/WizardBanner.png</image>

It works fine

Are platform: urls supported in sapphire sdef files.
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top