[sapphire-dev] New topic in forum Sapphire, called Stop Column Sorter in a List Property Editor, by Jeff Jing

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Stop Column Sorter in a List Property Editor Author: Jeff Jing Date: Tue, 28 June 2016 07:58
Hi, guys!

Is there any way to stop the column sorting function in a list property editor?

I need to input some list items in a particular order. But when i accidently click a column header, the order is changed and the items are resorted. This has been bothering me for a long time.

Best regards!
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top