[sapphire-dev] New topic in forum Sapphire, called Access xml file-path from PossibleValuesService or ListPropertyBinding implementation, by Reinhart Herzog

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Access xml file-path from PossibleValuesService or ListPropertyBinding implementation Author: Reinhart Herzog Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 06:32
Hi guys!

how can I get the path of the xml-file the Sapphire GUI is displaying from a PossibleValuesService or ListPropertyBinding implementation?

In either cases I need to consider the content of other files that reside on the same path as the currently open xml-file.

For EL-Function implementations a reference to the open xml-file can be easily obtained by casting the root-parent of the FunctionContext to a SapphireEditorForXml and then calling getEditorInput().

Kind regards, reinhart
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top