[sapphire-dev] New topic in forum Sapphire, called How To Use Context When Creating New Diagram Node, by Justin Albright

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: How To Use Context When Creating New Diagram Node Author: Justin Albright Date: Wed, 30 September 2015 15:47
I am attempting to open up a wizard when the user drags in a new node to my diagram page. I have created this action handler for my diagram page.

<action-handler>
    <action>Sapphire.Add</action>
    <impl>gov.ocpi.ide.oas.internal.InstanceNodeActionHandler</impl>
    <id>NewInstanceNodeActionHandler</id>
    <condition>gov.ocpi.ide.oas.internal.NewInstanceNodeActionCondition</condition>
    <context>Sapphire.Diagram.Node</context>
</action-handler>

When I drag in a new node to the diagram I am not getting the print message I have placed in the run function of the ActionHandler class I created.

Could you please offer some help as to how to properly get my action handler to run when I drag in a new node so that I may then pop up a wizard?

[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top