[sapphire-dev] New topic in forum Sapphire, called Sapphire mac issues with help and calendar, by chandrika siva

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Sapphire mac issues with help and calendar Author: chandrika siva Date: Fri, 04 September 2015 19:52
Hi,

I see two issues when testing sapphire on mac neither of which happens on a windows. Could you please help with this. Could you verify if it is because of some customization that I did or if these should be logged as bugs

1. Unable to get help view to open using F1 key or cmd+f1 or any other that I could find searching the internet (Cmd+? / Cmd+shift+? etc)

2. For date fields calendar popup shows only a empty popup window

Thank you
Chandrika
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top