[sapphire-dev] New topic in forum Sapphire, called Can custom contributors be added to ValidationMarkerPresentaton?, by Slava Kabanovich

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Can custom contributors be added to ValidationMarkerPresentaton? Author: Slava Kabanovich Date: Thu, 02 July 2015 23:15
Implementation of org.eclipse.sapphire.ui.swt.gef.presentation.ValidationMarkerPresentation fills SYSTEM_CONTRIBUTORS and it seems that there is no way to add a custom section, or a custom action to section 'Actions'. May I request for API that would let add contributors in validation marker presentation?

Though, useful additions that I have in mind are related to problem items, so that I would request also for an enhancement of the problem item presentation. One contributor of interest might be 'Quick Fix', bound to its respective problem (maybe an image button near problem description when quick fixes for the problem are available). The other two - Show in source, and Show in Properties view, also bound to each problem - all these together might be implemented with context menu on a selected problem in the list of problems Quick Fix / Show in source / Show in properties / ...(extensions)...
Currently, there is action 'Show in source' in section 'Actions', but it selects the entire xml element rather than a selected problem in the problem list.
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top