[sapphire-dev] New topic in forum Sapphire, called Any way to avoid wiping data in PropertyEditor with "Restore Defaults"?, by Dmitry Karpenko

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Any way to avoid wiping data in PropertyEditor with "Restore Defaults"? Author: Dmitry Karpenko Date: Mon, 06 April 2015 13:34
Let's say e.g. I have a String property Id for some entity, like a Bug or a Plugin, with no DefaultValue specified for it, and, surely, I have a PropertyEditor for it inside of some section.
When I press "Restore Defaults" tool button in the topright of corresponding section header, Id value would just become empty.

Is there a way to avoid wiping it out with "Restore Defaults"? Deleting text is not too useful in such a situation IMHO.
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top