[sapphire-dev] New topic in forum Sapphire, called How to model diagram connections using xml attributes, by Tomáš Milata

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: How to model diagram connections using xml attributes Author: Tomáš Milata Date: Sat, 28 March 2015 15:01
Hello,

My XML model contains directed edges expressed as "references by ID" in an attribute.

Example:
<step id="a" next="b"/>
<step id="b"/>
which means a connection (directed edge) from a to b.

How can I do this with Sapphire? So far I found only how to model connections using xml elements, not attributes.

Thanks in advance.
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top