[sapphire-dev] New topic in forum Sapphire, called Recursive Diagrams, by Tomáš Milata

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Recursive Diagrams Author: Tomáš Milata Date: Sun, 22 March 2015 09:09
Hello,

I'd like to know whether it is possible to create recursive diagrams using Sapphire.

Example of my model looks as follows:

<root>
   <leaf/>
   <container>
      <container>
            <leaf/>
            <leaf/>
      <container/>
   </container>
</root>

The container element may contain other containers. I'd like to nest the containers to a (potentially) unlimited depth, still being able to use the features like connections between nodes (on the same level of depth).

Illustration how to result should look like:
index.php/fa/21261/0/

So far I managed only to nest simple list inside an element.

Is it possible to do this using Sapphire? Or do you think maybe different Eclipse framework could serve better for such use case?

Thank you for you replies in advance.

(Size: 14.63KB, Downloaded 28 times)
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top