[sapphire-dev] New topic in forum Sapphire, called How to get UI part for a specific model element?, by Ondrej Ilcik

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: How to get UI part for a specific model element? Author: Ondrej Ilcik Date: Mon, 02 March 2015 08:00
I encountered this when I was looking for a workaround for #461169. Is there some kind of binding between model elements and the actual SWT components I can use in runtime? I realize it's not that easy as sometimes the UI for a single model element/property consists of several elements, but at least something like getRootCompositeFor(model_element) might be useful in some cases.
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top