[sapphire-dev] New topic in forum Sapphire, called Combining root-node style and normal property editors on one page, by Jason Pell

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Combining root-node style and normal property editors on one page Author: Jason Pell Date: Wed, 25 February 2015 22:11
I would like to be able to have a page with some simple properties at the top and then the root-node style for the bottom of the page. I don't see to be able to get this to work, and I can't find an example.

<form-editor-page>
<id>MappingsPage</id>
<page-name>Mappings</page-name>
<page-header-text>Mappings</page-header-text>
<initial-selection>Mappings</initial-selection>
<element-type>GeneratorConfig</element-type>

<content>
<section>
<content>
<property-editor>MappingType</property-editor>
</content>
</section>

<section>
<root-node>
<node>
<label>Mappings</label>
<section>
<content>
<actuator>
<action-id>Sapphire.Add</action-id>
<label>New Mapping</label>
</actuator>
</content>
<description>Use this editor to manage your mapping config.</description>
</section>
<node-factory>
<property>Mappings</property>
<case>
<label>${ operationName == null ? "&lt;operation&gt;" : operationName }</label>
<section>
<label>Mapping</label>
<content>
<include>MappingForm</include>
</content>
</section>
</case>
</node-factory>
</node>
</root-node>
</section>
</content>
</form-editor-page>
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top