[sapphire-dev] New topic in forum Sapphire, called What class/interface do I need to extend/implement to create a custom Sapphire property editor?, by Dmitri Pisarenko

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: What class/interface do I need to extend/implement to create a custom Sapphire property editor? Author: Dmitri Pisarenko Date: Thu, 20 November 2014 10:23
Hello!

I want to create a custom property editor for an integer field (text box plus slider).

What class do I need to extend (what interface should I implement) in order to do that (allow the user to enter property values both via the text field and using the slider) ?

Thanks in advance

Dmitri
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top