[sapphire-dev] New topic in forum Sapphire, called Filtering items int Table/List property editor?, by Dmitry K

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Filtering items int Table/List property editor? Author: Dmitry K Date: Fri, 24 October 2014 05:47
Hello
Maybe I missed something, but can't find how to filter out some elements from Table/List property editor.

Sample of what I want to do:

<property-editor>
                <property>Cars</property>
                <child-property>Id</child-property>
                <child-property>Producer<child-property>
                <child-property>Type</child-property>
                <child-property>Mass</child-property>
</property-editor>

And I want to show e.g. only cars with Type == "Truck" in a table
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top