[sapphire-dev] New topic in forum Sapphire, called Make whole editor read-only, by Dmitry K

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Make whole editor read-only Author: Dmitry K Date: Tue, 29 April 2014 06:08
Hi guys!
I'm using Sapphire 0.6.6 and wonder, is there some way to make whole sapphire editor (I mean all property editors on Design page) read-only?
The preferred option for me - to make this somewhere in code during the editor initialization (I have an editor class derived from SapphireEditor)

Best Regards, Dmitry
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top