[sapphire-dev] New topic in forum Sapphire, called Radio Button Group with Possible Value Service, by Andreas Weise

Title: Eclipse Community Forums
Subject: Radio Button Group with Possible Value Service Author: Andreas Weise Date: Mon, 27 January 2014 05:02
I'm wondering if there exists a way for using the Radio Button Group in conjunction with the Possible Value Service. I only find samples for using it with enumerations, which is ok for static content, but not for dynamic use cases. I've tried to use it, but sapphire ignores the style hint.

Especially for dialogs, there currently seems to be no alternative to Tables for displaying dynamic structures containing nested details. And for small structures it would be great using radio button groups.

Is that something for the 8.0 release?

Andreas
[ Reply ][ Quote ][ View Topic/Message ][ Unsubscribe from this forum ]

Back to the top