[sapphire-dev] refresh 0.7 migration

I'm in the process of migrating to Sapphire 0.7. I was using the deprecated refresh(true/*force*/, true/*deep*/) and it appears there is no equivalent migration. Found this in the migration doc: "The concepts of forcing a refresh and deep refresh are no longer supported." I suppose I can add a listener in all of my default value providers, validators, enablement services...etc. But I'm hoping you suggest a better way?

Thanks!

Back to the top