Re: [sapphire-dev] Relative file path question

Thanks, got it working as suggested.

On 4/26/2013 8:16 AM, Konstantin Komissarchik wrote:
Ling,

You should be able to handle this by overriding convertToRelative() method
in your RelativePathService implementation. It may also be necessary to
override convertToAbsolute() method.

- Konstantin

-----Original Message-----
From: sapphire-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:sapphire-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ling Hao
Sent: Thursday, April 25, 2013 4:59 PM
To: Sapphire project
Subject: [sapphire-dev] Relative file path question

Hi Konstantin,

I have a case very similar to "RelativeFilePath" in IBrowseSupportGallery
sample. The only difference is that I would like the resulting path to
include a leading slash. Is there a way to do this via the annotations?

I had a workaround by specifying an <action-handler> in the sdef file.
The sdef definitions contains a "leading-slash" param. The problem with this
solution is that I've lost the validation and the navigation.

I appreciate your suggestion.

Ling