[sapphire-dev] Relative file path question

Hi Konstantin,

I have a case very similar to "RelativeFilePath" in IBrowseSupportGallery sample. The only difference is that I would like the resulting path to include a leading slash. Is there a way to do this via the annotations?

I had a workaround by specifying an <action-handler> in the sdef file. The sdef definitions contains a "leading-slash" param. The problem with this solution is that I've lost the validation and the navigation.

I appreciate your suggestion.

Ling

Back to the top