[sapphire-dev] Time to finalize the 0.5.3 release

There hasn’t been a lot of activity on the 0.5.3 release stream, but we need to wrap it up. The final deadline for us to contribute the release build to Juno SR1 is Wednesday 09-19, so we have a week.

I am going through outstanding issues that I know about. If there is testing you’ve been deferring, now is the time to run it. If there is an issue that you know about, but haven’t reported it yet, report it now.

Thanks,

- Konstantin

Back to the top