From: sapphire-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:sapphire-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ling Hao
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2012 3:12 PM
To: Sapphire project
Subject: [sapphire-dev] refresh content assist

In the migration guide,

element.notifyPropertyChangeListeners( property );

should be replaced with:

element.refresh( property );

This migration broke the my custom content assist which extends PropertyEditorAssistContributor. The original call refreshed the content assist.
How can I programmatically refresh the content assist?

Thanks,
Ling

Back to the top