Re: [sapphire-dev] properties view contributions

Could you file a bug report for this?

Konstantin Komissarchik
Senior Development Manager
Eclipse Tools Group
Oracle

On May 29, 2012, at 2:06, Greg Amerson <gregory.amerson@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey everyone,

I believe that the recent changes to SapphireEditor and the registration of diagram pages has broken the property page contributions.  To see this load the architecture editor and notice that selecting the diagram nodes doesn't display the correct properties view. So it looks like SapphireEditor#partByPage map doesn't contain the SapphireDiagramEditor at the time it is expected so the listener for setting the property page based on diagram page selection is never attached.  I can work around this issue in my adopter product by specifically setting setPageId() but just wanted to mention it that the ArchitectureEditor is not working as expected.

Thanks!

--
Greg Amerson
Liferay, Inc.