Re: [sapphire-dev] diagram floating palette question

Also, I noticed in the code that the Sapphire.Add context is not added to the floating palette.  What do you guys think about adding that?  Currently in my diagram editor I have a Sapphire.Add context on the node and would like to see if it would be possible to have it show up as well.

Also, as you can see on my screenshot, some of my action factories don't actually render any actions when nodes have particular state (see the first action on top left in my screenshot).   So I think we should protect the adding of actions to the floating palette to check to see if they are actually enabled.

Looking at the floating palette code it seems that it supports the notion of popup menus.  Can we take advantage of this for when actions have multiple handlers (as in the case of action handler factories)?