[sapphire-dev] Should delete action bring up a confirmation dialog?

Currently invoking the delete action in either Sapphire Diagram editor or Sapphire Form editor doesn’t require a confirmation dialog.  In Sapphire diagram editor, deleting a node would also delete the attached connections.  Since we don’t have undo/redo support yet, this could be quite problematic if user accidentally hits the “del” key.

So should we bring up a confirmation dialog before executing the delete action?

Shenxue

Back to the top