Sent: Tuesday, April 03, 2012 7:24 PM
To: Konstantin Komissarchik
Subject: Sapphire-ModelElementList-UI Layout options

Hey Konstantin,

I have a situation where I am using a ModelElementList and in the UI
using a switch-panel when elements are chosen in the said list.
However, I would like to represent the ModelElementList in a drop down,
where the chosen List element populates the panel not a switch.  The
problem is validation of javatype's on the list element's, where the
switch is not suppressing non-chosen list element child properties.

Thanks, Chris

Goal:  Represent the ClientProxyList element in a drop down, upon
choosing enables on that element.
Here is a snippet:

<content>
<property-editor>
<property>ClientProxyList</property>

<child-property>
<property>ProjectName</property>

</child-property>
<show-label>false</show-label>
</property-editor>
<spacer />
<spacer />

<switching-panel>
<list-selection-controller>
<property>ClientProxyList</property>
</list-selection-controller>
<panel>
<key>IClientProxyModel</key>
<content>
<property-editor>

<property>PortName</property>
<label>Client Proxy Class:</label>
<description>Specify the class from the clientgen jar.
</description>
<hint>
<name>browse.only</name>
<value>true</value>
</hint>
<action-handler>
<action>Sapphire.Create</action>
<label>Create Endpoint Interface</label>
<impl>ClientGenActionHandler</impl>
</action-handler>
</property-editor>
<spacer />