From: sapphire-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:sapphire-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Greg Amerson
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 9:58 PM
To: Sapphire project
Subject: [sapphire-dev] bug 370516 and 372816

Hey Konstantin,

I just wanted to give a heads up on these two items.  I split out the adapt() portion of the changes to SapphirePart so that perhaps we could go ahead and get bug 372816 added to 0.5 and then I can move forward with my own CodePropertyEditor in my adopter product.  Then, we can take as much time as we need to collaborate on bug 370516 to get a CodeEditor in sapphire proper.

Thoughts?

--

Greg Amerson

Liferay, Inc.