[sapphire-dev] Adjusting Sapphire 0.5 Schedule

Sapphire 0.5 is currently scheduled for February 24th. The primary new feature of this release is the replacement of the Graphiti-based diagram rendering with straight GEF-based diagram rendering. I am considering moving the release date out to May 15th to give more time for this feature to be polished and to capture additional enhancements.

Before we officially move the date, I’d like to ask the adopter community to see if anyone would be adversely impacted by this change in schedule. Note that we have a to-be-scheduled 0.4.1 release to delivery important bug fixes between now and May.

If you would be adversely impacted by this change in schedule, reply to this post with your details and we will try to work something out. The new schedule will go in effect if I do not hear anything by Monday February 13th.

Thanks,

- Konstantin

Back to the top