Re: [sapphire-dev] tool palette "actions"

Good point. I’ll make sure the “palette drop” does use the Sapphire add action on my side.

Shenxue

From: Konstantin Komissarchik
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 11:44 AM
To: Sapphire project
Subject: Re: [sapphire-dev] tool palette "actions"

There might be enough in place already for Greg to accomplish what he is after. Both palette drop and add via the context menu, should be invoking the add action. Greg should be able to (in sdef) to filter our system-provided add action handlers and replace them with his own. The only piece that might be necessary (I haven’t looked) is to expose the system-provided add action handler class as API so that it can be subclassed to customize its behavior instead of starting from scratch.

Thanks,

- Konstantin