[sapphire-dev] tool palette "actions"

Is there a way right now to execute an action after a user has dropped a palette action but before the diagram model is modified?  Here is my use case, I have several different types of nodes.  Some of these nodes are quite complex and  just dropping a new node that creates a new <task> element in the source is not productive enough.  I would like to be able to attached a "pre-action" for the drop of the palette item so that I could potentially show a dialog or wizard to create something as complex as a "<task>" on my diagram.

--
Greg Amerson
Liferay, Inc.

Back to the top