[sapphire-dev] validating new embedded connections

Hey everyone,

In my diagram I have two types of elements in my workflow diagram.  States and Tasks.  Tasks can have connections to both States and Tasks.  But States can only have connections to Tasks.  Creating a State to State connection is not valid.  I can easily put a validation service on the transition element, but I can't seem to figure out how to prevent the diagram editor from making a state-to-state connection even possible.  I would like the ability to valid possible end points before the connection is created.  Is this possible to do?

--
Greg Amerson
Liferay, Inc.

Back to the top