From: Greg Amerson [mailto:gregory.amerson@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 16, 2012 3:15 AM
To: Sapphire project
Subject: [sapphire-dev] diagram connection binding model path

Hi all,

Regarding diagram page, I'm trying to specify a normal connection binding definition and for the Property I'm specifying a model path, e.g. "Tasks/Transitions".  During the init() of diagram it is telling me that it can't find  the property Tasks/Transitions in model but it should be there.  Does this property support model paths?

--

Greg Amerson

Liferay, Inc.

Back to the top