From: sapphire-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:sapphire-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Greg Amerson
Sent: Monday, January 09, 2012 11:12 PM
To: Sapphire project
Subject: [sapphire-dev] sapphire graphical editor status

Hello sapphire team,

I wanted to touch base with everyone to see what the status of the graphical editor support.  I am about to begin a 1/2 month project that will use the graphical editor heavily, building a custom workflow designer for our internal framework and I was hoping to use sapphire's graphical editor support, but I see on bugzilla that the graphical support was planning on dropping graphiti and replacing it with straight GEF plus sapphire extensions.  What is the status of this?  Or is there any other thing that I should be aware of before I begin my work?  Also I should have some time to contribute use-cases and feature testing over the next two months, so hopefully it would be a good overlap if the sapphire team was rebuilding the graphical support at the same time.

As always, thanks for your efforts.

--

Greg Amerson

Liferay, Inc.