Re: [sapphire-dev] Sapphire build

> The current Sapphire build doesn’t seem to include GEF source jar which makes

> investigating and debugging hard. Could you add GEF source to the build?

I am surprised it’s not there. Could you open a bug and I will investigate?

> I copied the GEF source jar to the dev-target/plugins directory but rescanning the

> target platform doesn’t add the GEF source jar into my target platform.

Rather than manually copying jars, start the Eclipse install located in dev-target and then install GEF source from a repository. Either from a GEF-specific repo that you can find from the project or maybe from the common indigo or juno repository.

- Konstantin

The current Sapphire build doesn’t seem to include GEF source jar which makes investigating and debugging hard. Could you add GEF source to the build?

I copied the GEF source jar to the dev-target/plugins directory but rescanning the target platform doesn’t add the GEF source jar into my target platform. So I manually attached GEF source jar. But I don’t seem to be able to set a break point inside GEF source code. Any idea on why?

Thanks,

Shenxue

Back to the top