Re: [sapphire-dev] Can property editor handle properties on the parent node?

This is supported. See “ancestor access” section in the gallery sample.

- Konstantin

From: sapphire-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:sapphire-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Shenxue Zhou
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2011 2:04 PM
To: Sapphire project
Subject: [sapphire-dev] Can property editor handle properties on the parent node?

The properties page for one of my connections in my diagram page contains the following property editor:

<property-editor>../FromActivity</property-editor>

When I select that connection the properties page gets refreshed. The following error gets logged:

ERROR : Invalid model path "FromActivity" evaluated on oracle.eclipse.tools.adf.controller.model.IControlFlowCase.

I wonder whether the property editor supports navigation to parent model?

Thanks,

Shenxue

Back to the top