[sapphire-dev] Possible types of @CustomXmlListBinding

My custom list binding needs to have different possible types and element names based on certain condition. I do that by overriding initBindingMetadata inside my custom list binding which extends StandardXmlListBindingImpl.

Now when I click on the "+" next to the list property, instead of getting a list of all the possible element types, I'm getting the following exception:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException

at org.eclipse.sapphire.modeling.util.MiscUtil.indexOf(MiscUtil.java:86)

at org.eclipse.sapphire.modeling.xml.StandardXmlListBindingImpl.addUnderlyingObject(StandardXmlListBindingImpl.java:163)

at org.eclipse.sapphire.modeling.LayeredListBindingImpl.add(LayeredListBindingImpl.java:58)

at org.eclipse.sapphire.modeling.ModelElementList.addNewElement(ModelElementList.java:247)

at org.eclipse.sapphire.ui.renderers.swt.DefaultListPropertyEditorRenderer$AddActionHandler.run(DefaultListPropertyEditorRenderer.java:1632)

at org.eclipse.sapphire.ui.SapphireActionHandler.execute(SapphireActionHandler.java:89)

at org.eclipse.sapphire.ui.swt.renderer.SapphireToolBarActionPresentation$1.widgetSelected(SapphireToolBarActionPresentation.java:109)

What other methods do I need to override in my custom list binding?

Thanks,

Shenxue

Back to the top