[sapphire-dev] Expression based on element type

I need to write an _expression_ based on element type so that a diagram node can have different images depending on the element type. Here is my property:

 // *** TaskFlowReference ***

    @Type
    (
        base = ITaskFlowReference.class,
        possible =
        {
            IStaticTaskFlowReference.class,
            IDynamicTaskFlowReference.class
        }
    )
    @Label( standard = "task flow reference" )
    @XmlElementBinding
    (
        mappings =
        {
            @XmlElementBinding.Mapping( element = "task-flow-reference", type = IStaticTaskFlowReference.class ),
            @XmlElementBinding.Mapping( element = "dynamic-task-flow-reference", type = IDynamicTaskFlowReference.class )
        }
    )

    ElementProperty PROP_TASK_FLOW_REFERENCE = new ElementProperty( TYPE, "TaskFlowReference" );
I'd like to have something like the following to represent my node image id:

${TaskFlowReference instanceof IStaticTaskFlowReference ? (((IStaticTaskFlowReference)TaskFlow).Id != null ? completeTFCallIcon : incompleteTFCallIcon) : incompleteTFCallIcon}

Is this possible with the built in Sappire _expression_ support or I'd need to write a custom function?

Thanks,

Shenxue

Back to the top