[sapphire-dev] Documentation

In preparation for the 0.3 release, I have spent a day cleaning up the collection of documents making up Sapphire Developer Guide. I archived two documents that are hopelessly out of date and I updated the rest for changes in the last couple of releases.

To my knowledge all out-of-date text and examples have been corrected. If anyone notices out-of-date or otherwise incorrect material, please open bugs. If anyone finds areas that need more coverage, please open enhancement requests.

The developer guide is available in Eclipse Help as before, but the same content is now also available online at these locations:

http://www.eclipse.org/sapphire/documentation/latest/

http://www.eclipse.org/sapphire/releases/0.3/documentation/

If you are ever in position to introduce Sapphire to unfamiliar audience, please use the following URL to the intro article:

http://www.eclipse.org/sapphire/documentation/latest/introduction/

Let me know if there are any questions.

- Konstantin

Back to the top