[sapphire-dev] Sapphire on ohloh

I have created an entry for Sapphire on ohloh. For those who are not familiar with ohloh, it is a very cool site for analyzing open source projects. They continuously scan our repository and produce various graphs and reports. It is also a social network community for people working on and using open source projects.

https://www.ohloh.net/p/sapphire

Ling and Shenxue,

I encourage you both to register with this site. Once registered, visit the following URL to claim your contribution to Sapphire. If you are logged in and click on your name on this page, you should see a button labeled “this is me” or something like that.

https://www.ohloh.net/p/sapphire/contributors

Others,

If you are on ohloh and are using Sapphire, please click on the “I use this” button. It would be fun to see the World Activity Map start to get covered with markers.

- Konstantin

Back to the top