Re: [sapphire-dev] DefaultValues XML binding

The @DefaultValue annotation specifies the default value that the consumer of the xml file uses if no value is present. This is mostly commonly used for enums or numbers. If you want to force that to happen, you can write a custom xml value/list binding. I hope I've answered your question.

From: Nagarajan Murugesan [mailto:nagarajan.m@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2011 7:42 AM
To: Sapphire project; Konstantin Komissarchik
Cc: Ling Hao; Shenxue Zhou
Subject: DefaultValues XML binding

Hi All,

I have defined @DefaultValues annotations like,
@DefaultValue( text = "Any" )

The default values clearly appears in the UI, but no in XML.I have re enter the values in the UI widgets to take effect in the XML. This is little strange, shouldn't the default value automatically created in the XML as well? Or is there a way to force that to happen? Am I missing some thing here?

Thanks,
-Naga

Back to the top