[sapphire-dev] browse for file relative to file being editied

Hey,

Lets say I have a property where I want to specify a Path that will be relative to the current file being edited.  So if the other file is in the same directory it would be resolve "otherfile.xml" and if the other file is in a parent directory it would resolve to "../otherfile.xml" and if its in a sibling directory it would resolve "../otherdir/otherfile.xml".   Is this possible using the @BasePathProvider?

--
Greg Amerson
Liferay, Inc.

Back to the top