Re: [sapphire-dev] Custom contribution items in toolbar

Thanks. I followed up in the bug.

From: Greg Amerson [mailto:gregory.amerson@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2011 2:45 PM
To: Sapphire project
Cc: Konstantin Komissarchik
Subject: Re: [sapphire-dev] Custom contribution items in toolbar

Hi Konstantin,

I'll add the enhancement request.  And also my only real desire is to just have the action text next to the image, the style of the button/tool item isn't important to me, just the text, so the hint enhancement would do the job.  Here is the enhancement request:

Also, if this feature could be modeled after an existing feature, where I could get somewhat close to an implementation that would suit you by just mimicking the existing code,  just point out where to look and I can take a first crack at a patch for this feature.