Re: [sapphire-dev] Meet about Eclipse 4.x hosting of Sapphire UI?

Hi,

well let me see how I can get Sapphire running locally and then I think
I can give better help on how I think a split might make sense.

Ideally we are left with the followin bundles:

* org.eclipse.sapphire.form  => Form-Rendering
  depends on org.eclipse.jface, org.eclipse.swt, org.eclipse.ui.forms
  => Is able to be used in native e4 applications

* org.eclipse.sapphire.workbench
  integrates Sapphire into 3.x and 4.x IDE and can have any dependency
  you have today, maybe we can generalize some of the code and move it
  up into org.eclipse.sapphire.form. We could maybe make use of the
  singlesourcing strategies I've outlined in my EclipseCon talk [1].

Like said I'll try to get sapphire up and running and then I could give
more detailed help.

[1] http://tomsondev.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/singlesource.pdf

Tom