From: Shenxue Zhou [mailto:shenxue.zhou@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, December 08, 2010 12:23 PM
To: Konstantin Komissarchik
Subject: Error building Sapphire

It seemed to have finished downloading. The error I'm getting:

C:\sapphire\org.eclipse.sapphire\releng\ant-library\library.xml:307: C:\sapphire
\org.eclipse.sapphire\build\bootstrap\plugins not found.

Any idea what's going on? If I want to rebuild, how do I bypass the download stage?

Thanks,

Shenxue

Back to the top