Re: [rtp-dev] Team call before Juno release

Sorry for the delay but here is the link for the doodle:

Issues to be discussed from my side are:
- Documentation
- UI
- Sources for installation

Cheers Holger

On Apr 11, 2012, at 5:34 PM, Markus Knauer wrote:

Fine with me, just give me a ping... preferably one or better two weeks before the milestone.

Regards,
Markus