[rtp-dev] Configurator's Git Repository

Hello *,

I reorganaized this morning the git repository of our Configurator. Now we have following folders inside the git repository:
* core: for all bundles which be shared between applications
* core.test: tests for the core bundles
* configurator: the bundles for our Configurator application
* configurator.test: Configurator's tests bundles

Please let me know if there problems after the reorganization.

Cheers,
Beyhan

--
Beyhan Veliev

EclipseSource
Consultant and Developer

Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
Stephanienstrasse 20, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883
www.eclipsesource.com
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource

Back to the top