Re: [rtp-dev] Configurator Application

Hi Beyhan,
what about tests ;)

Cheers Holger

On 23.06.2011, at 18:31, Beyhan Veliev wrote:

Hi RTP-Developer,

today I started to work on the configurator. I created the following projects:
* org.eclipse.rtp.configurator.feature: the feature to build and ship the configurator application
* org.eclipes.rtp.configurator.core: should include the interfaces and the data model of the configurator application
* org.eclipse.rtp.configurator.service.provider: should provide the interfaces defined in the "org.eclipes.rtp.configurator.core" bundle as OSGI services
* org.eclipse.rtp.configurator.releng: currently, contains our target definition but we should include eclipse build and release engineering documents here.

My goals is to have a working demo by the end of July. Do any one plans to work on the configurator?

Cheers,
Beyhan
--
Beyhan Veliev

EclipseSource
Consultant and Developer

Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
Stephanienstrasse 20, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883
www.eclipsesource.com
http://twitter.com/eclipsesource

Holger Staudacher

Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
Tel: +49 721 - 66 47 33 - 0
Fax: +49 721 - 66 47 33 29
According to Section 80 of the German Corporation Act Innoopract
Informationssysteme GmbH must indicate the following information:
Address: Stephanienstrasse 20, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany