Re: [rt-pmc] RAP 3.6 release review request

+1

Tom

----- Original message -----
From: Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: rt-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [rt-pmc] RAP 3.6 release review request
Date: Thu, Sep 13, 2018 6:42 AM

Hi RT PMC members,

this is kind of an urgent request... I need PMC approval and a +1 for our RAP 3.6 release:

It is a small keep-everything-up-to-date, update Eclipse dependencies, and fix some bugs here and there release. The release tracking bug is [1], and the IP log has been approved.

Thanks and regards,

Markus

--

###
EclipseSource Group

http://eclipsesource.com

Innoopract Informationssysteme GmbH
Lammstrasse 21, 76133 Karlsruhe Germany
General Manager: Jochen Krause
Registered Office: Karlsruhe, Commercial Register Mannheim HRB 107883