We quietly rolled this out a while ago. We've never actually had any infrastructure for PL elections, but the implementation sort of fell out of our (ongoing) efforts to move the Committer Elections to the PMI (fingers crossed that this will be rolled out soon).

You can indicate PMC approval directly on the form. It looks like Gunnar beat you to it.

Wayne

On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 8:28 AM, Thomas Watson <tjwatson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Did the process change here?  I thought the links used to take us to the portal where we can approve.  Do we just approve on the PMC list now?

+1 from me.

Tom

----- Original message -----
From: emo@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: rt-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: rt-pmc PMC List <rt-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: EclipseLink Project Dev List <eclipselink-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [rt-pmc] PMC Approval required for Project Lead election for Dmitry Kornilov on EclipseLink Project
Date: Thu, Oct 26, 2017 11:07 PM

The project lead election for Dmitry Kornilov on project EclipseLink Project
(rt.eclipselink) concluded successfully.

PMC leads and members can click the election link below to review and
approve.

Election:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__projects.eclipse.org_projects_rt.eclipselink_elections_election-2Ddmitry-2Dkornilov-2Dproject-2Dlead-2Declipselink-2Dproject&d=DwICAg&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=3-qYstlOBrDWVXBRYgDzeD3MPiHRf4H1I9lQI7v6zYs&m=5qeiplqdqd163bahP7xuEXPzj0K49fzfkaJ8PtfG8Yo&s=A55QXyLku9XfHdpZT8OTa8UwQKJlAfmY9IrrDGf1duI&e=

Project: https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__projects.eclipse.org_projects_rt.eclipselink&d=DwICAg&c=jf_iaSHvJObTbx-siA1ZOg&r=3-qYstlOBrDWVXBRYgDzeD3MPiHRf4H1I9lQI7v6zYs&m=5qeiplqdqd163bahP7xuEXPzj0K49fzfkaJ8PtfG8Yo&s=WyTwJ4eC5CX7HBcubh7bJiuj9sbViiSdV5PliExgyws&e=