[rt-pmc] Reminder to vote on Committer Election for Dmitry Kornilov on EclipseLink Project

Voting will close tomorrow for the committer election of Dmitry Kornilov on
project EclipseLink Project (rt.eclipselink).

Criteria:

Dmitry has been managing the EclipseLink project from the Oracle end for a
number of years now. With my personal reduced participation I would like to
vote Dmitry in to ensure we have an active lead for the upcoming project
transitions.

EclipseLink Project project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/rt.eclipselink/elections/election-dmitry-kornilov-project-lead-eclipselink-project

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/rt.eclipselink